UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Stalls

lil_angel

To help to promote Oldies Club and of course help raise much needed funds we try and attend a variety of shows around the country each year. The only way we can do this is through the help of our supporters. Ideally each show needs 2-3 people minimum to hold a stall (to allow for loo breaks, entering dogs into fun dog shows etc). There are a number of shows coming up we would love to attend.

Below Ive listed some of the events we would like to have a stall at. If you think you would be able to help then please let us know :flowers:

Bowood Show

7th June

Calne, Wiltshire

Nadder Valley Show - Val has already agreed to organise the stall but we will need additional helpers.

26th July

Chicksgrove, Wiltshire

Big Doggie Do

28 & 29th June

Furzton Lake, Shenley Brook End, Milton Keynes

WHAM Fun Dog Show

27th September

Hylands Park, Chelmsford

www.whamshow.co.uk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To help to promote Oldies Club and of course help raise much needed funds we try and attend a variety of shows around the country each year. The only way we can do this is through the help of our supporters. Ideally each show needs 2-3 people minimum to hold a stall (to allow for loo breaks, entering dogs into fun dog shows etc). There are a number of shows coming up we would love to attend.

Below Ive listed some of the events we would like to have a stall at. If you think you would be able to help then please let us know :flowers:

Bowood Show

7th June

Calne, Wiltshire

Nadder Valley Show - Val has already agreed to organise the stall but we will need additional helpers.

26th July

Chicksgrove, Wiltshire

Big Doggie Do

28 & 29th June

Furzton Lake, Shenley Brook End, Milton Keynes

WHAM Fun Dog Show

27th September

Hylands Park, Chelmsford

www.whamshow.co.uk

Too far away for me but can I also add I could do with another Oldies supporter to help out at one of:

Betley Show, Nr Crewe, (south) Cheshire - 1st Aug

and

Peover Game Fair, Nearish Knutsford, (north) Cheshire - 16th Aug

As I am running our dog display team I will have to leave the stand for 2 1/2 hrs in the day. The owner of the dog training club I take all the dogs to has got large stands at these events and has kindly given me half the stand for Oldies

I shall be at the Doggie Dooooo Daaaarrrr in MK on both days :partytime: I have been collecting stuff and hassling local companies to have a little dig around for spare stuff too. This is going to be so much bigger than the Willen venue - I'm looking forward to it.

Rocky :elefant:

Yes definately Lynne thank you :flowers:

We are still in desperate need of volunteers for the stalls mentioned about and others which recently went out to our mailing list. Even if its just an hour or so we would be extremely grateful!!