UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Board Running Slow

Pingu

as most of you will be aware the board has been running like a pig recently

I have been informed that we have now moved to a new server cluster (different hamsters) and that all should now be well...

however I am not impressed with the load times I have experienced today so would be grateful if you could note any dates and times when the board is being particularly piggy.

I can then pass these onto the hosting company who can have a more detailed look

I was trying to get on between 2 and 2.30 and just could not connect so had to give up.

today?

with the times I need quite specific times.

the log files contain many many thousands of lines so being able to narrow down the timestamp we are looking for is a huge help

yeah I am running that at the moment. sadly its not reporting any real issues. it would look like its an issue with the server that sits behind the webserver that runs the database or the connectivity between it and the front end webserver

It's 21.55 and it's being very very slow right now, and for the past 10 mins I've been on. It takes at least 10 seconds (conservative) to load any thread, and the Oldies Board main page wouldn't load any of the graphics just now, only a list of links, though when the thread I was looking at finally loaded it was with all the graphics.