UA-12921627-3

So what's happening Pingu?

I am currently doing some tinkering behind the scenes to add in some features I want in place before I do the reorganisation.

during this time you may notice your member group changes, weird buttons appear.. and then vanish and slices of toast suddenly materialise before being eaten by a low flying puppy...

all is well and will be working fully over the next week.

rescue wise I have some really nice stuff going in that I hope will be of use to you for both re-homing and fundraising.. provided it all works properly of course...

Photo

Wiccaweys Payment Details

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wiccaweys

wiccaweys

Freaky Freak

• Rescue Representative
  • 3,440 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:59 PM

There are 3 ways to make payments to Wiccaweys:

PAYPAL

Paypal payments can be sent to: wiccaweys@aol.com

BANK TRANSFER

Please PM me for our bank details.

CHEQUE / POSTAL ORDER

Cheques or postal orders made payable to: Wiccaweys , please PM me for our address.

#2 Wendbert

Wendbert

Wiggly Freak

• Established Member
  • 27,373 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:16 PM

I'll add this here for anyone who's not read the auction chat thread:

If you've won an item donated by a company, ie Hawkins Bazaar, Collarways, Pets at Home etc etc then please contact the mod who listed the item, ie the original poster. Unless an item was being sent direct from the supplier, as in the case of the food, the items are with either myself, Helly or Phoebejo. Once the items have been paid, we'll be sending them out.

For items due out from me, there will be a short delay as I'm working nights and have nearly 100 items to sort out :wacko:

#3 Wendbert

Wendbert

Wiggly Freak

• Established Member
  • 27,373 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:58 AM

Don't forget to send your postal address to the person who donated the items you won :wink:

#4 flukespad

flukespad
  • Rescue Representative
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:41 AM

Need bank details but pm box still full !!