Dogstar Foundation Payment Details

There are 3 ways to make payments to the Dogstar Foundation

Paypal payments can be sent to [email protected]

Bank transfers can be sent to

Dogstar Foundation

Account 65331523

Sort code 08-92-99

The Co-operative Bank , PO Box 250, Delf House, Southway, Skelmersdale, WN8 6WT

Cheques or postal orders made Payable to Dogstar Foundation , Please PM Mark ( Hollysdad ) for our address , Please do not send Cheques to the PO Box as we only collect items from there once a week

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paid you by BACS.

The reference should read "Mrs B - The Refuge"

It says it will be paid into your account today. I doubt it - but perhaps my Bank has some special thing going with your Bank!

Edited by Mrs B

A friend has kindly used her pay pal account to pay via the dogstar site on my behalf

Confirmation number 5VP363108T2257443

£20.00 (added a few quid)

If names are on these things it will be under Blackburn.

Hope it is ok

Linda xx

Sent payment via paypal.

Who do I send my address to if I won something from Angol? :unsure:

Wendy posted elsewhere about this

Where someone who's not a Fugee is listed as having donated, the person who put the item on here should have the items. So if it was Hawkins Bazaar, Helly received the stuff for example.
- I won some of those too :laugh: so it will be Wendbert who has them.

A friend has kindly used her pay pal account to pay via the dogstar site on my behalf

Confirmation number 5VP363108T2257443

£20.00 (added a few quid)

If names are on these things it will be under Blackburn.

Hope it is ok

Linda xx

thank you that solves a mystery for me :laugh: and thank you very much for adding some extra :flowers:

I will say a quick thank you to every one who has paid , in a few days I will send out responses to all the paypal emails/ PMs but I am a bit swamped ( in a lovely wonderful way ) and my normal system is a bit all over the place

sorry in advance if it takes a while to get back to anyone

Sam

I'll add this here for anyone who's not read the auction chat thread:

If you've won an item donated by a company, ie Hawkins Bazaar, Collarways, Pets at Home etc etc then please contact the mod who listed the item, ie the original poster. Unless an item was being sent direct from the supplier, as in the case of the food, the items are with either myself, Helly or Phoebejo. Once the items have been paid, we'll be sending them out.

For items due out from me, there will be a short delay as I'm working nights and have nearly 100 items to sort out :wacko:

I've paid for the tenner & his friend 50p which I won but am not claiming so Mindy is donating the cash to the auction too :)

I think I may have bungled & put the wrong lot no & listed the one I bid for on TRPD :( Excuse me while I go off in search of my brain!

I've paid for the tenner & his friend 50p which I won but am not claiming so Mindy is donating the cash to the auction too :)

I think I may have bungled & put the wrong lot no & listed the one I bid for on TRPD :( Excuse me while I go off in search of my brain!

no worries I have it and will update the paid thread now :flowers:

£15 Paypal'd to cover my stuff from OH's account - Unique Transaction ID #3EY524581V960673U.

The reference was "Dogstar Auction - Member - Uke". He doesn't know what he's bought and hopefully no one will tell him :laugh: