UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

As well as donations from our lovely Fugee's, we've had some fab items sent in by different companies. I've got a parcel being delivered tomorrow so can't wait to get that and see what I've been sent :biggrin: I've been like a kid at Christmas getting all these parcels delivered :laugh:

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having just read through the auction listing I see we have an even more varied and interesting :rolleyes: collection of items.

I'm sure the whole auction listing should come with an age classification like DVDs, what with Peachy's sculptures and items to relieve one's stress :laugh:

And the chicken items are fabulous Snow - sure there will be lots of people bidding on those :wacko:

It is heartwarming to see that companies are still prepared to help out charities, even in this current financial climate.

Well done to those companies :flowers: and well done to those fugees who twisted their arms encouraged them to help out these worthy causes :flowers:

Roll on March 1st - let battle commence :laugh:

For da hatenshun ov hower muvver

Deer mum

Weeze leff yew hay lizt bee sighed du komphewtur hoff orl da stuffz weed lyk yew tew bidz hon fur uz tew. Iff yew karnt haffowd hit orl arsk anti Woobee fur aye lown. Wee will dew bigg sadd brown hize hat hur sew shee will bee aye soff tutch.

Fankin yew hin hantizheepashun,

yewer hown spechull boyz,

Jorg han Archee xxxx

For da hatenshun ov hower muvver

Deer mum

Weeze leff yew hay lizt bee sighed du komphewtur hoff orl da stuffz weed lyk yew tew bidz hon fur uz tew. Iff yew karnt haffowd hit orl arsk anti Woobee fur aye lown. Wee will dew bigg sadd brown hize hat hur sew shee will bee aye soff tutch.

Fankin yew hin hantizheepashun,

yewer hown spechull boyz,

Jorg han Archee xxxx

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Who could refuse such a heartstring tugging plea :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archie and George - you are wonderful :wub:

I sent an email yesterday about updating one of my auction items - can someone just let me know it's been received cos it hasn't been updated yet and I wouldn't want it to have got lost in t'internet

:flowers:

Di did indeed pick it up and it was a request for lot 280 to be amended which i did... i actually cheated and copied abbys description of what had happened because it made me giggle. I just didnt have the space to amend the title so i left that be. If you open the actual post for 280 you will see the details within have been changed :flowers:

Di did indeed pick it up and it was a request for lot 280 to be amended which i did... i actually cheated and copied abbys description of what had happened because it made me giggle. I just didnt have the space to amend the title so i left that be. If you open the actual post for 280 you will see the details within have been changed :flowers:

Sorry :rolleyes: I have been checking it by opening the post...but didn't scroll down to see the addition at the bottom :laugh:

Thanks for making the change :flowers: