UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wrapping paper of yours is stunning Sam :biglaugh: From a distance it looks suitable for your granny or elderly neighbour but then upon closer inspection you realise that 'Perfect Conjugal Bliss' is not the kind of thing that should ever be seen on a gift :biglaugh:

when i saw it in the shop I just knew I had to get it for here :ninja:

I am loving the way the fugees are rising to the challenge of providing us with even more tacky tat to bid on this time - stress willys, extremly odd "works of art" curry puffs, potato toffee, and a flashing budddah! Only here.....and only here will we find people generous enough to actually pay good money to own such delights :laugh: :laugh:

Wait until you see Mollys contribution :laugh: She spends hours making up plaster of paris, filling her selection of moulds, waiting for them to dry, poking them out then painting them. Sometimes bits fall off. She's determined to offer up a complete set of farmyard animals but the ears keep snapping off her cows. I've said earless cows and wonky pigs will be fine, Fugees will not mind :laugh:

That wrapping paper of yours is stunning Sam :biglaugh: From a distance it looks suitable for your granny or elderly neighbour but then upon closer inspection you realise that 'Perfect Conjugal Bliss' is not the kind of thing that should ever be seen on a gift :biglaugh:

I went to the shop today and amazingly they do have a few more sheets so if the winning bidder needs more for an extra large parcel I could pop back and get some more

I think that would be down to the person donating the item, as it's kind of assumed that the item would be sent within GB.

It would definitely be worth contacting the person donating the item(s) you're interested in and clarifying the postage beforehand, or perhaps contributing towards the postal costs :flowers: