UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Narla - Female Bengal

Katiebob

I'm putting this in here without any great hope :rolleyes:

Narla is a lovely natured, snow spotted female Bengal. She is 9 years old and has been sent to Bengal Cat Rescue because her owners couldn't cope with her any more. The reason they couldn't cope is because she is asthmatic. She has daily doses of predisnole (a steroid) in tablet form to control her asthma. Her tablets aren't very expensive. She has been with me for 10 days and has had an acute attack of asthma which resulted in her being admitted to the vet overnight where she was kept in an oxygen chamber and her condition is now normal. While she was there, we made sure she had xrays and bloods taken to ensure there was no other underlying condition. There appears to be nothing else wrong. :partytime:

15c50a6be1ccd92088fa85872688e821.jpg

She needs a special home - one where she won't be stressed. Ideally she'll be an only pet. She'll be able to go out (after her settling in period) as well as stay in by the fire when she wants!!! In return you'll get a special cat who adores to be petted and is as sweet natured a Bengal as you could wish.

If you are that special person, or you know that special person, please pm me or Sarah_H. We'll give you all the details and an idea of what her vet bills are likely to be in the future.

Thank you :flowers:

• 2 months later...