UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ned

liz.pawz

After 1 failed adoption and 1 not very good intro today (Not Ned, but people not thinking about the advice) Ned is still looking, please if anyone is considering offering him a home remember that he has a thousand and 1 qualities but he does PULL on the lead - simply do not want this guy to have a third failure

Edited by liz.pawz

My Fosterer loves me, I love her right back, I've settled in well as part of her pack But while ever i keep my paws under her table Other dogs that need help may find she's unable So much as i love my angel and friend i'm seeking a home that is mine till the end a home full of love and a warm place to sleep a firm love that guides me, oh the rewards they will reap! Grown up's, kids, and dogs big and small they all love me, and i love them all I'm a gentle giant, gentle as a lamb, Big Soft Ned.. so called.. cos I am! I'm not used to the lead, so i'm not all that great, Teach me not to pull, It's never too late! A firm hand to guide me and teach me to heel Anyone out there who's heart I can steal? I've waited so long, I don't understand I'm not a bad boy, I'm not out of hand A loyal companion I will be to the end A faithful boy.. you're best friend Please don't overlook me because of my size, Stop for a moment and look in my eyes, Do you see what I want? Do you see what is there? The love of a family, their time, patience and care. I have so much to offer, so much i can give i will give you my all for as long as i live we may have hurdles to overcome as all new friendships can but with your guidance i will be your perfect little man So if anyone of you out there, have a Ned shaped hole in your heart, Make you contact to Pawz a forever place in your heart.

Edited by dirtychicken
Duplicated info

• 4 weeks later...