UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Light A Candle For Your Oldie

ReikiAnge

I have lit one for sundae, our beautiful 14 yr old collie who is to be PTS on Monday morning and my heart is breaking at the thought :mecry: :mecry: :wub: :wub:

:GroupHug: There's never a good time or right way I know but hope you may find a little comfort in these words

Miss me but let me go

When i come to the end of the road

and the sun has set for me

I want no rites in a gloom filled room

why cry for a soul set free?

Miss me a little, but not too long

and not with your head bowed low

Remember the love that we shared

miss me but let me go

For this is a journey we all must take

but i'll never be alone

its all a part of the masters plan

a step on the road to home

When you are lonely and sick of heart go to the friends you know and bury your sorrows in doing good deeds

Author unknown

Safe journey Sundae http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Edited by Ian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a lovely idea it has helped make a sad day somewhat special as it was this time last year that we had to say goodbye to Dear Harvey - formely Wishbone from Lizzies Barn. He was our first Oldie and we had two wonderful years with him and through that we now foster for The Oldies in his memory bless him. Donna x :mecry:

What a lovely idea it has helped make a sad day somewhat special as it was this time last year that we had to say goodbye to Dear Harvey - formely Wishbone from Lizzies Barn. He was our first Oldie and we had two wonderful years with him and through that we now foster for The Oldies in his memory bless him. Donna x :mecry:

I just lit one for you when I saw this. Thinking of you all :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

• 2 weeks later...