UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lot - 3 Winter/spring Break In St Ives, Cornwall

Kindly Donated by Sams Mum who says

Winter/Spring Break in St Ives, Cornwall

When Christmas & New Year are over it's lovely to have something to look forward to. So why not treat yourself with a nice break in gorgeous St Ives. You are going to bid on a long weekend or week in our little Traditional Fishermans Flat in this fantastic location. Compact but cosy, it has all you could need to ensure you have a truly lovely time. This little Bolthole sleeps 2 with ease & 4 who get on well. All gas/electric is included BUT best of all you can bring your 4-Legged friend with you. Oh yes, forgot to say well-behaved husbands/partners/significant others are also allowed at no extra cost....

On offer in this auction is a long weekend/week of your choice from 05.01.08 - 15.03.08. The actual week is negotiable and we'll do our best to fit in with your request BUT we have had some bookings already so we have to honour these. Please bear this in mind when bidding! Please be as generous as you possibly can - these are 2 Rescues who are very dear to my heart.

Sams Mum will postage for the keys to be sent to the winning bidder, winning bidder to coverage costs for return postage

100_4063.jpg

100_4073.jpg

100_4078.jpg

100_4081.jpg

100_4087.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Fantastic!!! RDR & BCR are very special Rescues - I am delighted bidding has gone over the magic 100 quid. I will leave a bottle of wine (or maybe 2..) and some nice nibbles for the winner when they arrive at this very special place for their chilled out holiday.....C'mon folks - please bid even more. This is still a steal pricewise and every penny is going to a really good cause. :flowers:

Sam the Staffie says "Thank You xx'