UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

How To Make Auction Payments To The Oldies Club

I feel terrible, I didn't know the auction had finished and I won lot no 330 the 3 x kit kats. I've got in touch for an address to send my cheque, soon as I get it, my cheque will be in the post. Please accept my apologizes. :flowers:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What form of payment did the green people make? :unsure:

Sorry to throw a tantrum but I paid within 2 hours of the auction ending and Im STILL not green and I want my tassles :mecry:

Payment Details

Transaction ID: 9021629665818361W

Item Price: 5.38 GBP

Total: £5.38 GBP

Order Description: Oldies Club

Buyer: Claire Wallace-Sims

What form of payment did the green people make? :unsure:

Sorry to throw a tantrum but I paid within 2 hours of the auction ending and Im STILL not green and I want my tassles :mecry:

Sorry Claire, you've not been on the list of paid people I've had :unsure: I'll ask our treasurer to doublecheck :flowers:

As long as the Refuge username is on the payment, that's fine - don't worry about the lot numbers, I can just doublecheck the amount is correct against the payments due :flowers:

Just in case anyone's worried their payment isn't yet showing on the paid thread ...

I am updating payment info for the Oldies Club when I receive notification from our treasurer :) If I haven't marked you as paid, I haven't received notification :flowers: Please bear with us, we both work and are doing this stuff in our spare time :biggrin:

I've updated the payment thread today for the OC payments, so I have not yet been advised of payment for anything not changed to green :flowers:

However I am trying to match up a few payments with Refuge usernames - so if you are E Alison Hammett or Emma Price could you please make yourself known, either on here or by PM :flowers: