UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lot 300 - Horse Riding On A Beach Near Holyhead, Anglesey.

A fantastic experience offered by JACKYSIAN ( and Danny the horse )

'For all those that have dreamed of galloping on a sandy beach. Well I can't guarantee a gallop but maybe a safe canter and I can certainly provide a sandy beach. I'm offering a horse ride on a safe friendly neddy, the ride will involve some road work but I'm happy to take a novice rider and I will lead. If a more experienced rider comes then I'll ride with you with Kane. I can only offer 1 horse so it's a single offer but if 2 people come then you can swap and both have a go. Danny is a lovely horse, loves his work, very road safe and has a fast canter. He won't go until you tell him to but when you do...hold on!!

If you come alone and need a bed for the night, I'm happy to offer you my spare room (and a spare staffy x or 2 to share the bed with) cat friendly dogs are welcome too. Or I can recommend a lovely B&B that is next door to the farm where the horses are kept.

Please note though that horse riding is a high risk sport and I recommend a rider only insurance is taken out. Our horses are all insured for themselves but not for the riders. They all have insurance for being on the roads but for peace of mind you may prefer to take out some form of Rider insurance also.'

b9a4c97160a4fe4b155e3c759272fdef.jpg

• 2 weeks later...