UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Winners Are Announced!

The winners of each category and the names of the judges have been posted in each thread. Please claim your pics in the threads and pm me names and address [plus the place you won] and I'll get prizes sent out to you as soon as possible.

Apologies for the delay with the results, Rob Alleyne was away until yesterday.

On behalf of the DNB committee I'd like to thank everyone who entered the competition which raised £266 for the legal fund.

As far as I'm concerned you are all winners and I'm glad I wasn't judging. The pictures are wonderful and I don;t envy those who had to choose.

With the exception of "Proper pics" the judges were asked NOT to take into consideration photographoic quality, so the decisions were based soley on the subject.

Thankyou all once again for hellping DNB help those who need us most :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I forgot to say thnkyou to Muckyhen and Poppynvadar for donating some of the prizes and to Lynn from Marlin Rosettes who very kindly donated all the rosettes for the competition.

Thanks also to the judges, Sarah Wiccs, Coryn RDR, Richard The Sane, Debbie Connolley and Robert Alleyne :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

The winners of each category and the names of the judges have been posted in each thread. Please claim your pics in the threads and pm me names and address [plus the place you won] and I'll get prizes sent out to you as soon as possible.

Apologies for the delay with the results, Rob Alleyne was away until yesterday.

On behalf of the DNB committee I'd like to thank everyone who entered the competition which raised £266 for the legal fund.

As far as I'm concerned you are all winners and I'm glad I wasn't judging. The pictures are wonderful and I don;t envy those who had to choose.

With the exception of "Proper pics" the judges were asked NOT to take into consideration photographoic quality, so the decisions were based soley on the subject.

Thankyou all once again for hellping DNB help those who need us most :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I forgot to say thnkyou to Muckyhen and Poppynvadar for donating some of the prizes and to Lynn from Marlin Rosettes who very kindly donated all the rosettes for the competition.

Thanks also to the judges, Sarah Wiccs, Coryn RDR, Richard The Sane, Debbie Connolley and Robert Alleyne :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

A big thank you to you too Mel, as well as all the others who worked hard to make this a success. :flowers: :flowers:

Have the outtakes been judged yet?

Noo not me, I didn't have anything to do with it. Thanks should go to Helly for organising it, Richard for uploading all the pics and the committee members who did al the emailing/sorting. I was busy picking my nose or something :glare:

A massive thanks to all who organised this competition and helped along the way with all the photos - you all done very well (as old Mr Grace would say). :flowers:

Congrats to all winners and runners up and it was lovely to see so many piccys - they are all beautiful.

Bailey says "Thank you very much everybody"

Prizes.jpg

He particularly loves the squeaky bone as Flora killed all of his other squeaky toys

Prize.jpg

Summer is also very, very pleased with her prizes - she wasn't expecting any of them! She particularly loves the catnip bag - as you can see :rolleyes:

Prize.jpg

Thanks guys :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry wasn't around when prizes came...but WOW!! They are fantastic thanks so much for all the work that went into arranging this. Cooper loves his new blanket and kindly gave the toy to his favourite brother (sidney) who promptly killed it!! :laugh: