UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dnb Photo Comp

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I mean Agne, it won't take the attachments, the only one it accepted was the first one to Helly.

Where are the photo up please?

I'm not really familar with hotmail Kathy, sorry I don't know what to suggest :unsure: :flowers:

The photos are up on the individual category threads in this section - where you were looking I think :) Richard is putting all the entries up, so there are photos added to the threads where he has posted :flowers:

kathy i have hotmail... can you try sending them one at a time with the specific category on each to mine and see if i can get them.. i did get someone elses today who was having problems so they used my hotmail

[email protected] :flowers:

just checked and i got an attatchment but couldnt get it to open but then im no technical whizz so will try and figure it out. if its easier to add me to msn messenger if you have it and we can see if i can accept your photos via file transfer if thats easier for you?

I just sent them all off and this time doing them one at a time, hotmail accepted them all.

so ladies get to your emails as the pohots are landing.

I am a tad upset as the dvd disc that I had most of my photos on is missing, if I find it before the comp ends I will sned more money and more piccys.

I just sent them all off and this time doing them one at a time, hotmail accepted them all.

so ladies get to your emails as the pohots are landing.

I am a tad upset as the dvd disc that I had most of my photos on is missing, if I find it before the comp ends I will sned more money and more piccys.

kathy, i've only received a link to an online album, so i'm not sure which ones you wanted to enter :wacko: :biggrin:

can you contact me please, to sort out - thanks, joy :flowers:

All photos we have recieved as of 10pm yesterday are now up to date!

I've got a few more to put on now.

I sent 14 photos through yesterday at 7am ish and only a few of them have been posted. I will contact the people I sent them to about the missing ones :flowers: